Need Help? Submit an online request form.
Help us provide you with the best service possible by using our online service request form system! Services are provided for current KCC employees in support of campus and CELTT policies and mission.
To request assistance, click on one of the links below based on the nature of your support needs. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible and fill out the form COMPLETELY to prevent delays in resolving your request.
- Assistance resolving problems with telephone, networks, computers and printers – include an explanation of the situation, e.g., projector bulb burned out, computer freezes at startup, etc.
- Short-term loan of Audio-visual equipment – provide type of equipment needed, start and end date, times, and location.
- Distance Learning Support: review, modify, and develop course content; create a website for courses; and deliver content via distance learning technologies.
- Video/Multimedia Support: assist with effective user interface design, visual design, and selection of appropriate media such as text, graphics, audio files, video files, slideshows with animation and narration, and other media.
- Laulima Support
02.24.2014 – The new KCC website is scheduled to go live on March 24. A tremendous amount of work is being done to meet this deadline. Between now and then, submissions for changes are still welcome. The changes you request will be reflected on the new website. Your web team appreciates your patience during this period of transition.
- Update Course information on KCC web & Quill
- Request a NEW website consultation
- Request a NEW or Update Smugmug Gallery
*For Print Shop Request Forms, go to http://quill.kcc.hawaii.edu/page/auxsvsforms.html.