Need Help? Submit an online request form.
Help us provide you with the best service possible by using our online service request form system! Services are provided for current KCC employees in support of campus and CELTT policies and mission.
To request assistance, click on one of the links below based on the nature of your support needs. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible and fill out the form COMPLETELY to prevent delays in resolving your request.
- Assistance resolving problems with telephone, networks, computers and printers – include an explanation of the situation, e.g., projector bulb burned out, computer freezes at startup, etc.
- Short-term loan of Audio-visual equipment – provide type of equipment needed, start and end date, times, and location.
- Distance Learning Support: review, modify, and develop course content; create a website for courses; and deliver content via distance learning technologies.
- Video/Multimedia Support: assist with effective user interface design, visual design, and selection of appropriate media such as text, graphics, audio files, video files, slideshows with animation and narration, and other media.
- Laulima Support
6.25.12 We are presently soft-launching our new Online Request Form. The Web team is acting as a guinea pig for the new system. Please bear with us if any difficulties or delays in your tickets occurs. We will try to keep these occurrences at a minimum.
- Update Course information on KCC web & Quill
- Request a NEW website consultation
- Request a NEW or Update Smugmug Gallery
*For Print Shop Request Forms, go to http://quill.kcc.hawaii.edu/page/auxsvsforms.html.